Since our foundation, we have pursued a human-centered management philosophy, promoting economic, social, and environmental sustainability. Aiming to accomplish the ESG management vision to “realize a better world through ceaseless innovation and human-centered management”, we defined the direction for each ESG area and selected 9 key tasks. Starting from 2020, we will specify our action plans for these 9 key tasks and implement them in individual stages.
- ESG Management Vision
- Realize a Better World through Ceaseless Innovation and Human-centered Management
Protecting Environment through
Eco-friendly Business Management
Creating Social Values through the
Pursuit of Stakeholder Satisfaction
Strengthening Trust-based Relationship
and Enhancing Transparency by
Building Sound Corporate Governance
Key ESG Tasks
- Advancing the Environmental Management System
- Establishing a Climate Change Response System
- Improving the Integrated Supply Chain Management System (Environmental Aspect)
- Strengthening Talent Management while Improving Employee Satisfaction
- Improving the Integrated Supply Chain Management System (Social Aspect)
- Establishing the Strategic Direction for Corporate Philanthropy and Reviewing the Action Plan
- Improving Transparency in Corporate Governance
- Advancing the Ethical Management System
- Reviewing Utilization and Participation in Global Initiatives
- Prepare a Foundation for ESG-oriented Management
- SDG 7.
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDG 13.
- Climate Action
- SDG 8.
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDG 9.
- Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDG 16.
- Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- SDG 17.
- Partnerships for the Goals