Proactive action update to control the Coronavirus (COVID-19)2020-03-05
Proactive action update to control the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As a global company, Koh Young Technology is taking this matter seriously and continues to monitor the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) closely. I would like to inform each of our business partners about the measures we have implemented in response to the Coronavirus outbreak.
Our top priority is still protecting the well-being of our employees and partners, while supporting our customers as the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve. Therefore, Koh Young Technology Management Team has taken the following immediate actions to establish a business continuity plan:
1. Machine deliveries will remain as scheduled. We have secured a safety stock for spare parts and machinery for production over the next three months. Our two manufacturing centers are running without any interruptions. However, should they be affected, we have established alternative manufacturing sources.
2. Company-wide remote WFH (Work from Home) program was enabled. Maintaining a minimum number of employees in the main office, while most others are working through a well-established remote access system.
3. International travel is temporarily on hold. Instead, we will leverage our video conference system to provide seamless support our customers and business partners.
4. Use our team of over 150 employees in our branch offices strategically located across the globe to delivery necessary technical support and training.
5. Social and networking events are temporarily on hold. Company dinners, group meetings, technical conferences, and trade fair exhibitions are cancelled temporarily.
6. Increase the frequency of cleaning and sterilizing the headquarters.
We continue to closely follow the relevant notices from multiple government agencies and ensure a minimal impact on our customers, as well as the employees and partners who help support us all. 'Safety First' is our utmost priority at this time.
We appreciate your continued support and valued partnership. As the situation evolves, I will keep you updated on any changes to the safety protocols. In the meantime, if you have any concerns and questions, please reach out to your local Koh Young contact or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CEO / Kwangill KOH