A Message to Our Customers and Partners About Coronavirus (COVID-19)2020-04-01
A Message to Our Customers and Partners About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Koh Young Technology is committed to health, safety,
and service. We have already implemented several actions to minimize the spread
of COVID-19, while still assessing the changing circumstances and their impact on
The whole of Koh Young Technology is here to help manufacturers through this time. Beyond our support and service capabilities, our manufacturing centers are online. Should that change, we have already established alternative manufacturing sources. We strive to protect the health and safety of our employees, while continuing to support our customer needs.
Continuity Plans Instituted
Our global teams are working to ensure we are implementing our manufacturing and business continuity plan revolving around concerns like staffing, operations, and logistics. We continue evaluating our contingency plans and adjusting as necessary to ensure continuity.
Proactive Actions Initiated
Weeks ago, we formulated several policies based on the guidance from the local Governments and World Health Organization (WHO):
• Social Distancing: Encouraging employees to avoid large groups and maintain personal distance according the WHO recommendations.
• Corporate Visits: Limiting to business-essential visitors only, while encouraging virtual meetings. For business-essential visits, we have implemented screening guidelines.
• International Travel: Leveraging video and virtual systems to deliver seamless support to our customers and business partners, since international travel is on hold.
• Work from Home: Maintaining a minimum number of employees in the main offices, while others are working through our well-established remote access system.
• Enhanced Sterilization: Enhancing the safety and cleaning standard operating procedures based on our Environmental Health and Safety Team recommendations.
While it is difficult to predict the full COVID-19 impact, rest assured we have the people, technology, and tools to serve you during these unique, challenging times. We appreciate your continued support and valued partnership.
As the situation evolves, I will keep you updated on any changes to our protocols. Meanwhile, if you have any concerns, reach out to your local contact or email us at email@example.com.
CEO / Kwangill KOH