A Message about Coronavirus (COVID-19)2020-06-01
A Message about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners remains our highest priorities, and Koh Young Technology continues taking steps to strengthen our safety measures. As of this announcement, all employees at our headquarters have returned to the campus after working remotely for the past three months. Our safety measures and diligence helped us avoid any confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case within Koh Young Technology. We will continue applying appropriate safety measures to protect our employees. The Koh Young Technology manufacturing, R&D, service, and engineering facilities remain ready to support our customers. With that in mind, we wanted to inform you about the measures we are using to keep our workplace safe for you and our employees.
1. Machine Shipments: The Manufacturing centers have increased its sanitizing process and remain in full operation. Therefore, machine shipments remain as planned without delay
2. Travel Restriction: We will continue to monitor and implement travel restrictions as necessary to minimize health risks, while proactively using video conference and other communication tools to enhance collaboration and minimize the disruption.
3. Local Support: Our local partners will continue supporting you as usual. While it is difficult to predict the full COVID-19 impact, rest assured we have the people, technology, and tools to serve you during this challenging time.
4. Social Distancing: We encourage employees to practice social distancing. This means, wherever possible, we minimize large group settings, avoid mass gatherings, and maintain the recommended personal distance from others.
5. Facility Visitors: We are limiting visitors to our facilities to “business essential” personnel only, and encouraging virtual meetings. For “business essential” visits, we have implemented several screening guidelines upon registration at our main lobby.
6. Events: We have canceled our events involving large groups. We will monitor and evaluate future events, considering the situation, time, attendance, and location.
7. Enhanced Efforts: Our Environmental Health and Safety Team continues to work with our cleaning and catering vendors to ensure a safe and sanitary environment for all.
We appreciate your continued support and valued partnership. As the situation continues to evolve, we will keep you informed about our response to any changes. Should you have any concerns or questions, please engaged with your local contacts or contact Koh Young Technology directly at email@example.com.
Stay Safe and Healthy,
President and CEO